AKKO saves you money and time protecting your phone and 25 other devices, all under one plan. They can offer great rates because of their modern and tech-forward approach to device protection. Get more affordable and simpler protection for all your stuff. You can even swap items in and out of your AKKO plan whenever you’d like!
AKKO "Everything Protected" Plan
What Does Your Plan Protect You From
- Protect 1 phone + 25 items
- No hidden monthly fees
- Low and consistent deductibles, from $29-$99 per claim
- Unlimited claims
- Fast claims resolutions (most are same or next day)
- No shipping items back and forth, they focus on local and fast repairs through their network of repair stores around the country
- No waiting weeks for checks in the mail, AKKO sends electronic payments for claims that require reimbursement (replacement or out-of-network repairs)
- Cracked screens
- Spills & liquid submersion
- Accidental damage (like drops)
- Damage & malfunctions from accidental damage/drops
- Mechanical/electrical component failures for phones (any phone, any age)
- Mechanical/electrical component failures for personal and home electronics purchased within prior 120 days of registration or for any devices purchased after registration, protection for component failure valid for 3yrs from purchase date of device, only valid for devices purchased brand new
- Theft & vandalism
- Theft of items from an unattended vehicle via forced entry (signs of car break-in must be provided with claim)
Electronics. Phones, laptops, tablets, smartwatches, TVs, desktop computers, monitors, etc.
Photography & video equipment. Cameras, lenses, accessories, tripods, gimbals, etc.
Audio & music gear. Speakers, electronic music instruments, DJ equipment, headphones, musical instruments, etc.
Gaming. Video game consoles, controllers, peripherals, VR, etc.
Personal transportation (non-motorized). Bikes, scooters, skateboards, hoverboards, unicycles
Sports & recreational gear. Skis, snowboards, golf clubs, tennis rackets, camping/climbing equipment, etc.
Clothing & accessories. Clothes, jackets, shoes, sunglasses, watches, jewelry, etc.
Appliances (counter-top only). Blenders, coffee makers, microwaves, including those pre-furnished in dorms/apartments/homes you’re living in
School supplies. Textbooks, backpacks, calculators, etc.
NOTE: All plans are per individual and will only cover items owned by the planholder. Plans cannot be shared with family or friends.
Check FAQs here
4.8/5 stars on Trustpilot:
★ ★ ★ ★
Top Rated by Gadget Review, Investopedia, and Android Central The Best Cell Phone
- The Best Cell Phone Insurance in 2021, Best for Policy Budget - Investopedia